• Prior to the course you will receive an invoice by email. The course fee is inclusive of course materials.
• Payment in two instalments is possible. You will receive the second invoice at the mid-point of
the course period. It is not possible to pay only part of the fee.
• The first instalment of the course fee should be paid before the start of the course.
• Canceling the course is possible until two weeks before the course starts. After this date, you are obliged
to pay for the course. Restitution of course fees will not be possible.
• Those who fail to participate in, or who only partly attend the courses for which they have registered
may not expect fee restitution.
• Individual classes must be cancelled no later than 24 hours before the class. Class cancellations within
24 hours are non-refundable.
Are you new to Dutch in Dordrecht? Then first schedule an intake interview (link to page ‘plan an intake’). We discuss your background, learning wishes and make an estimate of your language level. Together we look at which program is best for your past. You can then register for a Dutch course.